We’re nearly there! The next step is to check your stream settings. Verify your graphics package, your stream title, stream description, and aspect ratio.
- Choose your graphics package.
- This is your Stream Name, You already set this on the front page, but it can be updated here. This appears on Facebook on the stream’s on-demand page.
- The Stream Description is your Facebook Status update.
- Choose your aspect ratio, Square (1:1) or Widescreen (16:9)
- Save your stream settings manually.
- This one is IMPORTANT! Choose which page you’ll be streaming on. Any page you have Administrative rights for on FB will show up in this dropdown.
- Viewers. When you are live this will show you how many people are currently watching / how many viewers you’ve had over time, cumulative.