If you previously logged in to Vidpresso and setup your account for streaming according to this article. And now you want to add in some pages that you didn't select the first time through. Here's how you do it!
What you'll need to do is delete the association between your facebook account and Vidpresso. and then go through the steps to reauthorize with your Facebook account.
Here are the steps you'll need to follow:
- Log out of Vidpresso.(click on your profile picture in the upper right corner)
- Go to facebook.com and click on the little triangle at the far upper right corner. "(next to your profile picture)
- In that dropdown menu click on 'Settings'
- On the next page click "Business Integrations" in the list on the left side.
- Look for the box that says "Live Producer" with our logo. (you may need to click the "show all" button at the bottom of the boxes.
- Check the box next to "Live Producer" and scroll to the top and,
- Click "Remove"
- Confirm any dialogs that pop up. (NOTE: There is an unchecked box that asks if you want to remove all Vidpresso/Live Producer content from your page(s). Don't do that, unless you want to lose all your previous Vidpresso/Live Producer posts.)
- Go back to Vidpresso (fb.vidpresso.com) and sign in again.
- You will be asked to verify your account access.
- Choose "Start a new Stream" and "Join."
- Click the blue "Authorize streaming" button. You'll then be able to choose which pages you want to be included inside of Vidpresso. Check all that apply.
That should allow you to include any pages where you have admin rights. If you still aren't seeing a page you think should be listed, double check that you are an Admin or an Editor on that page.